August 10, 2008

Party Re-Cap

Laura's birthday party went very well. It went well but it was crazy. We had more kids than I planned but they seemed to have a lot of fun.

This year's attendance was Sharon (grandma), Grammy and Grampy, Papa and Gigi (as well as one of Steve's sister's daughters), Great Bob and Great grandma, Cierra (Laura's friend), and her own brothers and step brothers.

She ended up with lots of great stuff too! She got two Hanna Montana barbie dolls, lots of clothes, a few purses, other Hanna Montana odds and ends, as well as some cash. She was so happy. She also got a bike, license plate, helmet, girly make up, a little ipod practice radio (she has to be able to take care of it before I buy her a real one).

She was surprised by her theme not being princesses and with it being Hanna Montana. She couldn't wait to ride her bike!

I didn't get photos but my grandpa did. So when I get them from him I will share some with ya. It was CRAZY so I gave up on the whole camera this time!

(Oh yes, this results in Laura's first sleep over IN MY house... Joy! Girls up giggling all night!! LOL!)
JessicaANI



No comments: