August 11, 2008

Hair Donation

I mentioned the other day that I was planning on donating my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. You may remember that I was going to donate my hair if I reached my goal for the CFF.

But the more I started thinking about it I decided I was going to donate my hair either way, so my journey starts today and will end Sept 16, 2009.

Now for some basics... Pantene Beautiful Lengths has some requirements for donations of hair. Hair can't be chemically treated or permanently dyed. Donations must be 8 inches in length.

With those things said, I have to grow my hair 8 inches (beyond cutting point, my ears). I also have to trim it every 6-8 weeks to keep it from breaking (rumor has it that it helps it grow faster too). Also, I have to make sure that I take good care of it and I'm going to use Pantene products AFTER I use what I currently have.

Current Statistics...
Total Length: 13 inches
Last Trim: 8.10.08
Dyed Length: 10.5 inches
Natural Length: 1 inch
Cutting Length (from ears): 0 (will begin when my dyed hair is gone.)
I'm so excited and I can't wait. So, here goes!!

JessicaANI

1 comment:

sara said...

What a great thing to be doing! It will sure make a difference for someone - and that's got to be a great feeling. Thanks for the encouragement - it always makes things a little easier :-)