August 3, 2008

Home Sick

Tonight, I'm miserable. I was suppose to work until 8 PM and ended up having to clock out at about 6:45 PM instead. When I came home for lunch I started getting a headache that I had hoped was just from being hungry. So I ate. By the time I returned to work at 4, it was pretty bad but I was going to put up with it. But by 6:30 my ears, for lack of a better explanation, went numb. There was a high pitched noise in my ears and it hurt both my ears and my head and then it just stopped and my ears felt as if they had fallen asleep. Very weird, don't think I've experienced THAT quiet like that before. I came home and layed outside on a couch since Steve had company over and then when they left we both went inside with the kids. I barried my head between pillows, tried a hot shower, then bath, more meds, and then layed back down and tried to just sleep the pain off. It wasn't a steady sleep at all... it was a slightly interupted. I remember hearing bits and peices of what is going on. But I woke up at 9 something and asked Steve to get me some cereal. Then, I decided to make sure that there wasn't anything going on with the world that I've been missing while I've been so miserable. Low and behold, there is nothing new going on in the world. Besides that, I'm heading back to sleep. :) I'll update more in the morning.

JessicaANI



No comments: