August 7, 2008

Shopping... Check!

Today was payday, which meant that I have to finish shopping for Laura's birthday.


The other day I bought a bike for Laura. She has no idea about it though. This is her bike. We now know that this is the same bike of her best friend across the street so we have to get her a license plate for it so they can tell the difference.

Today I got a shirt (with a radio) from High School Musical. Tomorrow I hope to get a pair of pants so she can wear it to school.

She also got a purse and a thing of lip gloss. I hope it helps her girly side. She's very girly but I'm having trouble grasping this because I never was that girly.

I've gotta get her license plate for her bike tomorrow. I forgot to get it today. But then everything is bought as far as gifts.

I also bought all the balloons, plates, plastic wear, and such today too. WOOT! I enjoyed it. I still have to get her cake and then I have to get her ice cream.

JessicaANI



No comments: