August 15, 2008

Back To School

I definitely hit a brick wall tonight at work. I was exhausted. Probably a result of being up so early this morning :(. But I'm gonna curl up here in a minute and get some sleep... but I've fallen badly behind on my blogging... BAD JESS! So, I need to start getting my time devoted back to my blog. I miss my blog... and my blog friends. I honestly miss having comments. :'(

I finalized my back to school shopping today for all the kids. There isn't anything that is on the list that isn't packed in their back packs. Waiting. Just a few more days. Monday the Head Start bus will be here at 11:40 AM to pick up my baby Matt. Tuesday Laura has a half day, Caleb has orientation. Wednesday Laura and Caleb have their full days. Matt will begin his whole day classes the following week when the pre-k classes start. :)

The only thing I have left to pack is an extra set of clothes for Matt... well two sets. One for Head Start and one for Pre-K. Then there will be an extra pair in his backpack between the two in case he has more than one accident. Hopefully, he will do good this year and he won't have many. He's come a long way from last year.

I'm ready... :) I'll have to get pictures...

JessicaANI



No comments: